About 148 | Techvertising
Data, Design & Opinion. Learn more
- [fr] Les objets connectés ?
- I’ve decided to depart from English, from time to time, on 148.io. The topics covered are still the same, so if you feel like reading it nonetheless, in spite of your lack of understanding of “la langue de Molière”, I suggest you use you know what… Un ancien (très bon) stagiaire, aujourd’hui étudiant dont je [...] Read more – ‘[fr] Les objets connectés ?’.
- Attention is in the Loo
- We wonder, where has attention gone? It has become obvious to say, to the point of hardly having no meaning left in the ocean of words and bits of information shared every minute around us. We’ve entered an attention economy and many compete for this scarce resource, often with the help of communication or marketing [...] Read more – ‘Attention is in the Loo’.
- Gun Architecture
- This post strays a bit from the usual topics covered here, nonetheless I wanted to share candid ideas about digital opportunities applied to an important public issue… What if everyone was missing the forest for the trees? What if the debate surrounding guns in the USA was stuck in the 20th century? What if, instead [...] Read more – ‘Gun Architecture’.
- I Love Advertising … Done Right
- This post is an introduction to a short “I Love Advertising … Done Right” series. The upcoming posts will try and offer some learnings into the flaws and opportunities around display, search, social and hybrid (jointly leveraging traditionally offline channels and online ones) advertising. I love advertising. Yes, I’ll write it again as this is [...] Read more – ‘I Love Advertising … Done Right’.
- Inventing Verbs
- What is the hallmark of success in our digital age? The indisputable argument that your brand has joined the pinnacle? The social convention that turns your brand into vernacular and brings it into daily lives? Google, Shazam or Twitter are just some of those brands that have broken free from their social condition to join [...] Read more – ‘Inventing Verbs’.